- Monthly prescription volume
- Pharmacy type
- Pharmacist emails
- Whether the site is retail or institutional
- Whether the retail site is part of a chain or independent
- Number of stores in pharmacy chain
- Hospital and nursing home pharmacy locations
- Pharmacy’s primary wholesaler
- Gender and much more
Healthcare industry journals report daily on the dynamic changes in pharmacy ownership. To keep pace with this ever-changing market, SK&A database researchers continually call every pharmacy in the U.S. We've developed the country's most comprehensive list of names and job titles of all levels of pharmacists at all types of pharmacies. Whether they're independent pharmacies, multi-store chains or institutions, we'll tell you who the decision makers are at each level. We can even provide prescription volume information.
Effective Pharmacy Lists with Multiple Marketing-Channel Capabilities
SK&A’s pharmacy list connects you with thousands of pharmacists and pharmacy managers. The pharmacy list can be used to reach audiences by direct-mail, email, telemarketing and fax-broadcast campaigns. This information is telephone-verified every six months, by SK&A’s team of 105 researchers.